Reply To: I need serious help, UK transition 3 year waiting list.

When i came out to my friends, it was because internally I’d resigned my will to live. This gave me incentive to come out and tell my closest friends, at the end of the day how could anyone make me feel any worse. My friends were so accepting it filled me with such energy to continue and actually make the change, things were moving forward. 3 years is far too long just to get diagnosed with something i already know i suffer with.

It annoys me because i know a ciswoman can walk straight into the doctors and ask for HRT just because she feels bloated or not feminine enough. I’m just as much a woman as she is, i just have different sex organs which is the main cause of my dysphoria. Looking down makes me physically ill. I would love to take matters into my own hands and take supplements Alexis,but my main concern isn’t the HRT, it’s the bottom surgery. Things are really tough mentally for me right now, however I’m looking into every avenue to get this shortened otherwise i really fear for my own sanity.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?