Reply To: I need serious help, UK transition 3 year waiting list.

You have a good way of putting things into perspective and you definitely are not wrong in what you say. However, i will say that my entire life i have put others before me in every aspect and have never asked for anything in return. The movie “Pay it forward” was a big inspiration to me as a youngster. I never really valued my own life so why not try to make a difference to someone else’s. I just feel it’s bad timing on my part to come out, the one time i want something more than anything.

I have accepted the fact things aren’t going to happen as fast as i want them to but i am still exhausting every avenue that i can to push things forward. I am currently exploring private treatment, although the practices I’ve been in touch with have all closed their waiting lists through too much demand.

I’ve come out socially now and have just procured a new job under my true identity, changing my name deed poll and living general life as the woman I’m supposed to be. I’m hoping this will lessen the effects of my dysphoria and allow me at least some pleasure in life. My new job has an added benefit of free counselling which will be of great use to me.

I thank you all for sharing your replies, advice and personal difficulties within this matter and i wish you all the best in what lies ahead, but always remember, just because others suffer doesn’t lessen our own suffrage and we shouldn’t be ashamed to ask for help.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?