Reply To: Choosing self-adhesive breast forms

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Point taken.

Regarding pricing, 7730 has been around long enough that I suspect the R&D costs and the cost of clinical trials have long been recovered. A stoma is essentially an open wound. The purity of the material is of high importance. Some years ago I was the technical liaison between a group of our R&D folks and the construction personnel for the construction of a Class 100 (can’t remember what the current industry designation is) clean room. Anytime you need a space controlled for temperature, humidity (probably small tolerances for both) and particulate contamination, it becomes expensive to operate and it has to run 24/7 – 365. There also likely complicated maintenance, cleaning and certification procedures that are mandated for the Food & Drug Administration. Volume comes into play also. Given what the product is intended to do, I certainly hope that the market size is fairly limited, but I don’t know what it is. At any rate, it certainly isn’t like the market for aspirin or ibuprofen…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?