Reply To: Emotionally drained

Alexis, my heart goes out to you. Your pain is evident in every sentence and I am truly sorry such difficulties have found you.

I also read a lot of strength and resolve in your words and that is cause for celebration.

I can’t say much that doesn’t come off cliche but I will anyways.

Those people that have turned their backs on you and been unsupportive have done you a favour. When someone shows you who they really are, believe them. When one door closes another door opens and even though it sucks when you are in the middle of it, better days are ahead for you as sure as the suns will rise again tomorrow.

You have a strong sense of your own self worth and the world is filled with people that are empty shells, living but not truly alive. You have dared to reach and take what is rightfully yours and for that.
so many less brave souls will seek to punish you for showing them how small they really are.

Be well, you are not alone.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.