Reply To: This is me pretty much ..

Dani,

Good morning, funny how similar our stories are in some areas…yet we all take a unique journey that is very personal to us. Born in 55, I too ask myself why it took so long to discover this side of me. Times were so different, and I do appreciate old-fashioned family structure and roles. My family has a matriarch, can it accept another? Or does the family patriarch just continue on in his role and try to find solace in the fact that it is probably best for my family that I do?  I tried over the years  to fill the hole in my heart with some booze, a variety of rec drugs, lots of anonymous sex…and have been lucky that none caused me any real lasting problems or drug me deep enough to drown me. But two years ago, when I bought my forms, wig, did my makeup, and put on some real clothes…Haley was born. She is real, mature, vibrant, strong, proud, sexy and no longer needs a sex partner to validate her existence or identity…but I do like to have some fun too! I know how I feel, but I still question my motive at times, other times not so much. To just dress to dress, to do daily things like working out, housework as Haley just makes me feel happier, more content, more at peace and more of the person I want and wish to be.

Then there’s your name…Danielle…my daughter’s name. A beautiful girl with a huge heart, an elementary school teacher, a source of pride for any parent. For you, for me…does the journey ever reach a point where we feel as if we are “there”? Guess time will tell how we ourselves and others around us can accept the changing norms in our lives!

Haley😘

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?