Reply To: Coffee and comfort food

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Halie you are not alone, I too am learning to walk a new walk in my clothes of choice. Many, many small steps will get us there eventually, we have to just remind ourselves that if we are comfortable with ourselves, that others will be comfortable around us. I went out to an art festival for the first time dressed as Erika, with my understanding wife, I dressed in a tasteful sleeveless blouse and a pair of women’s shorts. It was liberating. I got a few looks running into the men’s room, but no comments were made. This first little step, wearing “womens” clothing that was borderline male/female gave me a huge moral and confidence booster, and I feel that if I am confident in how I feel, and how I present, then I draw less unwanted attention, and more acceptance from others. I’m sure that I may trip and stumble on occasion, but I’m ready to take another step, and another. I wish you Halie the confidence to keep taking those little steps and to be confident as the person you have always been, and to introduce her to the world!</p>

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?