Reply To: Coffee and comfort food

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Interesting what we learn about people!

We had a friend over for coffee this morning. She drinks decaf and I made a pot of Peet’s French Roast decaf for her and my first pot of the Medium Roast Death Wish for me. We’ll see how the 2x caffeine thing works out, but I liked the flavor.

Yes, I do grind my own beans. I usually have 7 or 8 varieties on hand make what appeals to me at any given time. Many years ago I bought a vintage 6 cup clear Pyrex stove top percolator. Later I completed the set with a 4 cup and a 9 cup. After a while I migrated to a Bodum French Press. Eventually I migrated to a Chemex pot for pour over. However, 1 year or so ago I found a vintage clear Pyrex (but sold by Silex) siphon coffee maker. What I found is that each time I moved to a different method, the consistency of the process improved and the siphon method seems to be very consistent. In other words, you have to work to mess up as there is very little subjectivity and judgement to the process. Here I shop at Ralph’s, which is part of Kroger’s. Ralph’s sells Death Wish for $1 more than from the roastery with no tax and free shipping. I’m happy to buy directly as perhaps Death Wish makes a bit more money compared to selling wholesale…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?