Reply To: Can’t help feeling like it’s my fault

Update:

1. I had my appointment with my therapist and we spent our time working on this. She also stated it wasn’t my fault. Its part of who I am to naturally assume that when bad things happen, it must be my fault. So something else to work on.

2. During my appointment, My wife went back to the hospital, to see if she could get someone to tell her anything. She found a security guard who was empathetic who helped her out, and got things moving.

a. He was able to find out that yes, our child was being admitted, (to a medical floor ) and told us the room number. Good sign, I was worried about needing an ICU.

b. By the time she got home, my wife finally received  a call from our child’s nurse. Who let us know that our child was being admitted for medical clearance and had been asking about us.

c. About dinner time, about 16 hours after this all began, our child called. They had been admitted, and were on the med/surg floor. They had run the tests for acetaminophen and was getting the medication to protect their organs. Thankfully at the hospital, they became very nauseated and began to vomit up a good number of pill fragments.

d. They were a bit loopy from being medicated but was feeling better. They spent a good amount of time talking to us about nothing important but it didn’t matter. They were alive, and we can work with that.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.