Reply To: Coffee and comfort food

Oh, I have been dying to find a Syphon coffee maker that I can afford. Walmart started carrying Deth Wish but it is only ground so I just order online.  I also use Katz Coffee Azteca Chocolate Coffee as well as their Texas Blend both of which I get from Central Market (If you ever find yourself in Texas then you really should check it out) which is an H-E-B owned store so you don’t have them in the state of Yankee hippies (everyone from outside of Texas is called a Yankee by Texans). I do also highly recommend SF Bay Coffee’s Bakery Blend.  I will have to check Kroger next time I am close to it and see what they have now it’s been years since I have been to one, and I just got some new leggings so sounds like a trip is in order this evening.

Coffee is life, Coffee is great, Coffee Coffee Coffee I make more Coffee, Give Princess Halie her Coffee and the day will be GREAT   Oh that is my making coffee song 😀 it makes my wife crack up every time so thought I would share.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?