Reply To: Hiya There!

Hello! Thank you for the response, although I will admit that clothes aren’t the problem for me, I already tend to wear feminine and masculine clothes and feel comfortable either way. That is because for me personally, clothes aren’t something I see as gender specific. I do understand that’s different for other people though, so I understand that it helps for others! ^^ (Funny enough, same goes for hair. Girls can rock short hair, and guys can absolutely be styling in long! I don’t judge on hair length)

Thankfully, so far I have told people I trust before joining the site (ie. My mom, boyfriend (who accepts me regardless of my gender identity, I greatly appreciate him), and some friends I trust greatly), and they’re super supportive!

As for male underwear, my mom actually suggested this, and I actually plan to go get some with my mom in the near future.

I actually had no idea after shave was a thing, I’ll check this out!

The main problem I have is more so in my body itself, if that makes sense. Specifically in the down there area, as the chest was already a problem for me before I found out (as it is way too big for me to comfortably live, even as a woman, my back is not happy!). (I should’ve noted that first off, oops!)

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?