Reply To: Social Acceptance.

Yup right there with you. I know I’m a woman. Know it. I get dressed, and put on my makeup, and do my hair, and I feel amazing. I smile. I’m genuinely happy.

one thing is holding me back. My employer. Turns out that if your company is owned, or run by a religious organization, they get to ignore certain laws made to protect the employee. Now how me being myself prevents their ability to practice their religion is beyond me. But it’s the reason given and accepted by the courts in the past. Turns out they can fire me for being trans, so, I don’t let on. Thing too is, they can end my career, and I’m still paying student loans. So I’ve not given up, and if I can’t find a way, I’ll be able to hopefully change jobs… but that is what is holding me back. The pull is strong, and I don’t know how much longer I intend to let a religious organization that I don’t even belong to dictate the terms of my life..

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.