Reply To: Hi All, I have been inactive for a while and thought to reintroduce myself.

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Shena:

Good to have you here!

You situation mirrors that of many here. As you begin to recognize and accept your true gender identity, the question becomes: What does that mean for the future? Potentially there are consequences that must be dealt with and those decisions that should only be made with conscious thought.

Good that you now have a therapist with experience in the issues that transgender people face. Not everyone has that particular set of skills and experiences. Perhaps that is what happened previously. Anyway, thinking of this process as a journey and not a sprint helps to be able to put things into the proper perspective.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! I often have to remind people to do that, but the important thing is that it provides information as to your current situation and what you are dealing with. Remember that you can update it at any time if something changes for you.

If you would like to search for other members who may be nearby, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?