Reply To: I want to be a Woman

Hi Gerimina

Are you becoming a woman or are you realising that you have always been one?

I don’t think there is a typical journey outside of TG Fiction and generalities. My journey was realisation – suppression – repeat several times – break down – accept that things needed to change – want to make the changes. I think many who share their stories follow a similar course.

If unsure then make reversible changes first, if it feels right go further; start growing your hair out, develop a female voice, lose weight and address any other health issues, ditch the male underwear, get your eyebrows reshaped, sit for the toilet even if it means waiting, dial down the assertiveness and say ‘I don’t know’ sometimes even if you do and smile more, paint your toenails, learn make-up, take a hard look at your situation – are there things you do or own that are just props for the man-act – if so decide what you’ll do with them.

Somewhere in there you’ll realise that you like what’s happening and want to go further and do more. when that happens tell somebody and see a gender clinic. Then it’ll start to get really good.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?