Reply To: Facial Hair

Hello Miles , wasn’t quite sure to reply but I thought what the heck – I’m M to F all done now , could use some revisions myself but it’s interesting to me that the dysphoria is actually the same going either way – don’t forget that a male born with the characteristics of guy stuff down below is still 50 % female ( XY the male ) and the default physical and basic gender  is female ( XX ) – but I ” Get It ” your brain obviously ended up with more testosterone during gestation as a tiny fetus and you feel MALE – I was never really hairy growing up as a so called guy , some guys are ,it’s just there genetics , it takes up till for men around 26 years old to fully see from 13 years old the total changes and gals from around 11 to about 24/25 – the first 5 years there’s not much guys deal with having facial hair growth and obviously you want it and unlike myself I don’t  , it’s a long process of years , you can promote hair growth just by shaving and when the hair becomes mature after years shaving you’ll have what you want – for myself holy crap I don’t want it for obvious  reasons – be your self , all is good – Krystal , BC , Canada

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?