Reply To: Facial Hair

Hi Miles i understand just where you re coming from ive been on T for 20 years completely transistioned for 6. My moustache is quite thick now although blond and soft but it has taken many years to achieve that. My beard is only a goatee which i grow long. Ive never shaved any of it as i have a rather soft face and need the hair to define my masculinity. I love my facial hair although my wife, who ive been with for 33 years does not. She identufies solely as a lesbian and although we stay tigether due to our age and actually loving each other as partners in life, she wishes i had never transitioned. I would say to you to examine the basis of your relationship closely to find out why your partner really is against your displaying such a fundamental aspect of your masculinity. I wish my wife and i had listened more closely to each other to the little signs that actually would have showed us that our relationship would not survive my transition. We stay together now becsuse of age im 60 she is 69 and we are financially dependent not because we are in love anymore. If someone hadd told me 20 yesrs ago thst my wife not wanting me to grow facial hairvwas an indication of future problems i would have done some serious sole searching and asked her some serious questions. Save some future heartsche. Hope this doesnt discoursge you.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?