Reply To: Hello all 🌸

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Effie:

Darned if you didn’t find us!?!? And, as always, there is strength in numbers!

Parallels:

Interesting that I also started over on CDH. Although I knew some time before that that I was a trans woman, I guess it seemed like a good place to start at the time. I moderate a Facebook page, but it has a different thrust to it. For nearly 2 years I’ve participated in a weekly lesbian chat group. The Facebook page is an extension of the group and a convenient place to continue discussions and exchange information on topics of interest. When we were live, the group was 15 to 18 women. Since we moved to ZOOM, it is about half that size. We’re here in the Palm Springs, CA area, but we have people call in sometimes from LA, Dallas, San Luis Obispo, New York City, Michigan and Nebraska. They are folks who have some connection to The Valley here. Some are snowbirds and others want to check out the community as they are thinking of moving here. Anyway it is an interesting cross section of women.

So, I hope that being here will be a good experience for you. As you might imagine, there are folks here who are trying to sort out their gender identity at one end of the spectrum, those who transitioned years ago at the other end and all points in between. From an intellectual standpoint, while there are common threads in our journeys, each story is different.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! I usually have to remind people about that, but it is an important thing. The information it contains helps others to get to know you and how things are going. It will always be readily available and you can update it at any time.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?