Reply To: When you look in the mirror…

Autumn
FREE

Hi, Hillary. Thank you so much for what you shared. I can relate to what you’ve written. I’ve spent most of my life avoiding looking at myself. I still don’t look at my face any more than I have to, but I am looking at what I’m wearing when I become Autumn. A LOT. Every time I use the bathroom I end up admiring what I’m wearing. It makes me feel good about myself, this is really the only time in my life that I’ve actually taken an interest in clothing. I have this tight pink top that I’ve fallen in love with. Every time I put it on…it just feels right. I am now always wearing a bra and breast forms when I’m at home. My toenails are always painted, legs shaved, and I LOVE wearing leg warmers, I seem to prefer a more 80s kind of style. Don’t know why, it just seems more like me…or Autumn I guess I should say. I wear lipstick, and I watch myself in the mirror as I apply it, but right now lipstick is more about how it feels than looks. I just like feeling it on my lips, I don’t have to look at it. Does that make sense? The feeling of something more than appearance? The feeling of what I’m wearing, too, that’s also become something I love. Looking down at my pink toenails right now and feeling very happy.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story. Hugs.

Autumn

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?