Reply To: Are you “Transgender” or “Woman” (or “Man”)?

Mtf here. I consider myself to be a woman. I like girl better but a girl of my age is a woman. I’m 39. So, I interchange the two depending on how I’m feeling. When I feel gender dysphoria or the “no you’re not” voice gets going I use transwoman. It reminds me that I’m a woman but there’s no right way to be a woman and it helps remind me that transition is not a light switch and after 39 years living as male no matter how I transition those 39 years will have an impact on the end result…I just need to make sure that impact is positive.

And once in a while I’m not feeling particularly feminine or anything really…I just know I’m female and that’s it…I’ll use transgender. It’s usually use it when I’m worn out after a long day or super busy and don’t have time to worry about gender. I’m transgender. It reminds me that when I have the time I’ve got stuff related to transitioning to do.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.