Reply To: Hi All, I have been inactive for a while and thought to reintroduce myself.

Hi Shena; I’m RC, and I fully understand the the inward battle with gender disforeia, and religion. I went back, forth also. Now at ease again as I live true to myself; “Female”. I’ve been silent for quite some time. Do to covet 19, there aren’t group meetings except virtually. I told my pastor I was a transgerder female, and he wanted to meet with me, but I declined. Know one wants to discuss gender disforeia. Most pastor wanted to say transgerder is wrong, want discuss what causes transgerder mtf. To me it’s like changing a fuse without finding out what caused the fuse to blow out! For some reason people will except scientists explaining other sickness, and illness, but when it comes to scientists explanation concerning gender disforeia, and transgerder most people won’t except scientists explanation. Girl so frustrating! I’m kinda slow on typing. I’m in my 70s. I did something foolish yesterday. Went outside with a dark tee shirt, and sweet pants in 90 degree heat. I was very watered down with sweat when I got home. I went back outside, yes you got it right. I had on a nice summer jumper next time… warm Smile… that’s so wonderful Shena that you have a very good therapist you can confine in. I’m a transgerder female in my mid 70s. On HRT going on three years. Seriously considering vaginalplacie surgery next year I hope. That depends on my insurance coverage .I have a wonderful endocrinologist at the transgerder adult clinic. Married, but single. My wife put me out of our house do to me being transgerder female. Shena we’ll pray for each other. God will see us through. May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be with us .
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Sincerely RC</p>

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.