Reply To: I declare! I love long pink fingernails!

i hid who i knew i was at 7 for 54 years. i still hid after i stopped lying to myself, for a time that is. last December i took the big leap, even before i went into public in a dress. i got my mails done. i figured that i can hide a dress at home but there was no way i could hide my nails anywhere. since i spent all my life working with my hands i ruined them, at least i managed to retain all my fingers and sometimes machines and i had special moments when that question was discussed. my nails are so bad they split down the middle and if i was very lucky i could actually keep a nail until it reached the end of my finger. Both maladies will never go away. i found a way to be the woman i am and save my nails. i have had to use an acrylic base just to have nails i am proud of. in two days i will take another step in my transformation, light pink with a french manicure. i have waited three weeks for this nail appointment. i will also have the same color of pink for my pedicure.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.