Reply To: I declare! I love long pink fingernails!

I to am loving long nails.  I have been getting more and more into dressing and starting to go out.  Just over 3 weeks ago I contacted my niece to help me go out and get a mani/peti.  To ‘get away’ having nails colored I had them done in my collage colors (red and Yellow) with the nails lettered.  I _ S _ U _ CY, stands for Iowa State University and the  mascot Cy.  The fingers are in yellow  with letters in red and the thumbs are red with ISU on them.

I have been working in drab with them for 2 weeks now and am most of the time so proud of them that I am showing them off.  Most guys are not big fans of my nails, but most  women are at least somewhat complimentery.  Even yesterday one young lady said they were pretty, still makes me smile just thinking about it.

The longer nails are still taking some getting used to, typing out this post is taking more time than normal because with the longer nails I am often missing the key I intend to hit.

My plans now are about a month from now when I and others around me are used to my nails that I will get them done again in a light pink or violet.  Something that is only really noticeable up close.

.  . Cassie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?