Reply To: Ask for safety tips for dating

This girl never leaves the house without a spare key, lipstick, and her S&W .40. Would hate to have to explain that whole mess, but if someone thinks I am going down easy as a hate crime victim…think again Honey🖕🏻Could happen walking in to Panera, but I’ll take my chances and meet you there if I don’t know you. Situational awareness is always important in today’s world💪🏻😉 As for dating sites, I do have a profile on AFF, guess more a hook-up site as opposed to a dating site, and am constantly amazed by the stuff people ask, or post as a pic that is supposed to attract the attention of someone…simply amazing. As a pan, gender is not important to me in regards as to whether a person is sexy or attractive and I have met a some fascinating people, including a few other girls,  but only online. Only one other girl did I met in person for a drink. So far nothing more has come of it but you never know, and as I meet more trans girls I learn more about others, their stories, their struggles…there are some very confused people and it’s a little scary and disheartening. I have really tried to focus on keeping the sex out of it, just calmly, safely, discreetly being me…and most people on a hook-up site just want to hook up now. But, occasionally this girl does likes a little attention and it nice to know that options exist. I am convinced that most men cannot read, and am also amazed at how many “straight” men are fascinated by trans women, CDs, femboys, every letter of LBGTQ. And please folks, don’t ever call me a f*****g  tranny! Does any of my rambling make sense?

Haley😘

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Haley Ann.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?