Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Kay:

I’m sure that your story has parallels with many members here. Many of us reach a point where continuing to live the life we have up to that point no longer makes sense and, in some cases, is even painful in the sense of mental torture. I suspect that happens in many different ways, but I think the significant thing is that we just can’t envision going any further as we were. So, I am happy that you found us and that this will be a good place for you as you continue your journey.

I suggest that you create a new message in the Introductions and New Members section. There you can give a bit more detail and that helps other members to get to know you. I also suggest that you complete your Profile page as that is an additional place for information. The 2 places go a long ways towards helping to understand your journey, how it’s going and where you may struggle. Although all regular threads eventually sink to the bottom of the pile, the Profile page is always readily accessible and can be updated at any time.

If you would like to search for other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?