Reply To: Hiding Breast Growth at Work

Jasmine
MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I want to say don’t worry what everyone else thinks. And who cares if you dress in suit and have breasts. I mean who cares about my breast growth. Its not like its anyone’s business.

I cant completely mean that.  You have made it this far in life and made the decision to transition, so you need to accept and live with the consequences of your decision. Though it will be a bit hard as your body and mind change. And I do mean  mind change, that may be a bigger issue the breast growth. Maybe its just me. But the emotions come on easily than you think. just something to think about.

Other than than, I wear a bra, fitted tank top, loose shirt and safety vest with the breast pockets filled with something. It creates a illusion that works for now. If my research is right, I should natural max growth at about a medium B cup.

Hope that helps, a little, I am sure some of our other girls may have some creative ideas.

**HUGS**

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?