Reply To: Ready to come out but how???

kelly. i know a person who recently started doing HRT FTM. she has been open for four years with her family and friends about her desires but wanted to wait until she was not under her mothers care. she still lives with her mother. her brother and his wife and child do also. her mother made a special dinner so her child could officially say what everyone already knew. the brother and his wife would not even come downstairs for the dinner and chose to not eat that night. “He” the one who has not been hiding thoughts has not had the conversation yet because of him. this is what i can say from what i know from the family. people can know and not see until the day they are forced to recognize it. knowing and accepting are two different things.

i have not come out to any of the distant family i gathered in 62 years for one reason. i don’t have any daily contact with them and since i don’t i don’t think they need to know. as for their response i know one will say something like “that would explain a lot of things”.

this is my story and my opinion and nothing more. you have to write your own life. i wish you the best.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.