Reply To: What Should My Daughter Call Me?

Faith. i had the same question come o me with people who knew me as the man name and i started o change the rules. for them, and them only, i allow them to call me Megan or the name they knew before. for business reasons, and even the official part of my medical who call me Megan and bill my alter ego, i am the man all my documents say i am and their is no way around that. i suggest you let our daughter choose since she is young enough to not be judgemental and is old enough to fully understand. for me the greatest compliment is when a 75 year cis man calls me Megan when he introduces me. i know it is real respect and not an expected thing. your daughter will learn to some day see you as “mom”, “Dad”, and “Faith”. just keep up the faith. i know you’ve heard it before.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.