Reply To: Deciding whether to transition without being passable

This might not help, but it might. IDK. Anyway. Today I went to the Goodwill and spent about an hour looking at women’s shirts. I’ve only been out about 2 months and so I had a bit of the old “everyone is staring at me even if I can see them living their lives oblivious to my existence” feeling. It didn’t stop me from buying some cute tops and putting my amazing fashion sense to good use. Seriously, before I realized anything about my gender my ex-wife knew I knew women’s fashion and would have me dress her. Anyway, on the way home I was decompressing from the bit of inconsequential stress it had caused and I realized something. I’d rather live as a less attractive woman then a man under any condition…because I’m not one. Not to say you shouldn’t care about passing…care as much as you want to…but the point is: I’m going to do what I can to pass and be comfortable being me instead of pretending to be a man and feeling like a liar. Who cares what people think as long as they’re not actively being a prick.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?