Reply To: The first two weeks

DeeAnn

I prefer to believe that it’s the political climate of where I live. It’s a red state who refuses to get vaccinated and we are now in medical crisis to the point that healthcare is being rationed.

I don’t want to believe that it’s a company policy. Though every branch in town has behaved this way, and I am having issues with their mail in pharmacy also. (How hard can it be to get me a sharps container? )

I was also chased away from the optical department of a local club store. A particular female employee could not stand me looking at women’s styles of glasses.

while a company and their leadership might have the best of intentions, it comes down to individuals on the ground. While I’m sure we’ve all been through it, I am really hoping it’s a problem with individuals and not the company itself.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.