Reply To: Shame a simple word but very powerful

THAT A WAY TO GIRL… I grew up without a father after they got divorced when I was three. I was the smallest and youngest of three brothers. From my earliest memory, I always hung out with girls. As I grew older, I was labeled a ladies man by the boys because they all thought I was not afraid to score. At first, I would try to tell them that I liked hanging out with girls more than guys. The girls didn’t help, because they all thought I was cool, or hip as they said back then. The shame part, even though I loved her with all my heart, came from my mother. Up until I went into the military, she always treated me like a girl. I kept trying to show her I was a boy by doing sports, and other stuff, even though deep in my heart I wanted to be a girl. After joining the military, all of a sudden, I was her big strong son. I went to war, got several medals, and when I got out I became a private investigator for 35 years just to keep her happy and believing I was her strong grown up man, and not a girl. The shame part was I had to live with lying to the only woman, my mother, that I ever loved all my life, because I really wanted to be her little girl.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?