Reply To: Read my profile.

Yes, this is the hard part (and yes I’ve filled in my profile DeeAnn)
The one thing I have learned is I never know what I will do in an unfamiliar situation. People say, I would do this or that…but when it comes to the crunch, they don’t do they.

The whole thing about our journey is that we won’t be doing anything we have done before, felt before or experienced before. Who I was yesterday is not going to be who I will be tomorrow…if it was…I’m not on a journey. It’s comforting to have a goal of course but unrealistic to expect it to come true. How can you know how you will feel a year from now? What my priorities will be…and the world around is changing too, I think some forget that.

I will change…I know that, I’m trying to be prepared for that. I will have to adapt and embrace whatever I become.That takes trust in myself, the inner me that I can grow into someone new, someone I feel more comfortable being. I have no idea what tomorrow will be like…and surely that is how it should be. Apprehension and determination in equal parts. Find myself…and deal with it eh?

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?