Reply To: New to the group and wondering how much HRT will change me.

Hi Kayla , your starting a second puberty as female , the basic puberty is from about 10 to 15 years old for girls and then add another 10 years on top for women blossoming into full figure really  – it’s actually a slow process – and yes you can’t wax your face , the hairs are established and strong now – laser won’t do anything – you’d need the actual stick the needle in each pore – there’s a place in Texas that will give GA while the technician goes to town on your face for a good 4 hours – you’ll be a swollen pumpkin after – do this removal early in transition so publicly you can grow hair out and not feel like an oddity and present as necessary male and not get the gears from outside bias people , when done then you can take on the world as a gal  – I personally never had a serious facial hair problem and still shave but I don’t have that black 5 o’clock shadow and I’m good for 24 hours either way – it’s not cheap to do the later said above and apparently you have to go back a few times – I heard like 8 k US – XO – Krystal , BC , Canada

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?