Reply To: Can you miss your old fake identity?

My old life wasn’t fake per se, meaning that I wasn’t pretending to like the things I like (I love German industrial music and silent movies) I call it fake because I hid parts of me that would/should have been there along with the other stuff (bubbly personality, admitting I love Sex and the City, my favorite color is pink, etc). I wasn’t outright lying, but wasn’t being as authentic as I should have been. I wore a military surplus bomber’s jacket as a winter coat for many years. I loved it, but would much, much rather have been wearing a women’s grey button up coat. I love pizza and always will. I still have ADHD and am a chatter box. Not gonna change. I’m just letting out a more complete version of myself. Kind of like doing a partial re-decoration of a living room. That vase has got to go. Keep the curtains and rug, but can we get a cover for the couch? That sort of thing. I was always was me…just not 100% me. The biggest differences are going to be in some of the choices I make in how I express myself. I can now get the pink fuzzy steering wheel cover I always wanted because I’m out now…no reason to deny myself the things I want because the reason I was before is no longer relevant.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?