Reply To: Trans kids can’t play in the reindeer gamed

Hello everyone. I’m Phoebe. I’ll post an introduction in a bit.
I know this is a hot topic all around and everyone has an opinion. Unless they (Athletic associations, scholastic programs, etc..) are going to start making trans female and trans male teams and then ethnic teams etc.. Then I say let them play.  WITH LIMITATIONS. I believe that the trans kids should have transitioned enough so they are as biologically similar with their team mates as can be reasonably expected. Just as society has dumb’d down many of our brightest pupils so others don’t feel bad”.  We may need to require similar standards so the “normal’s” don’t get too easily offended.
To say no trans student should be able to compete with their peers in athletics is as ludicrous as saying Black people shouldn’t be allowed to compete with Whites.
We have managed to grow beyond one bigotry only to substitute it for another. We as trans persons are all to familiar with how hormones effect our anatomy at different ages. With hormone blockers etc. There should be no reason why our youth should be denied these opportunities.
Yes there will be the occasional conflict of interest but we can not move to a place of equality of opportunity in any endeavor by holding ourselves back.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.