Reply To: The first time you were taken as a woman.

I am not sure I have the right to comment in this post. But I think I know what you mean Alex. I have not yet had the kind if experience you had at the gynocologist’s office. Mine is private.

I have struggled for so long, fighting against the intense incessant desire to be at first a little girl, then a pre-teen, teen, and young college age woman, up to the point now where I would have to be considered a senior woman. It has been a life long battle usually with me arguing from the very objective evidence that my body was distinctly male. “I mean look at me I am a male, a man. Right!?”

Yes, but not yes.

The battle ceased when that moment arrived in my mind where I am embraced my truth. I am a male in body; in heart I am a woman.

I am a woman, I am a woman, I am a woman, I AM a woman!

How satisfying it was to finally break through,  discover and embrace that about myself.

That was such a calming but exhilarating moment. I can only imagine what it will be like when I know for the first time that others also finally and genuinely take me as a woman.

I am happy for you Alex. At this point I can only I shine how wonderful that must be. But in my imagine I can’t see it as anything but magical.

Blessings,

Charlene.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?