Reply To: Hello:-)

Hello will try posting again and how do I upload a picture on here also? I am 63 year old retired male and already posted two other times on here since last nite. I am new to all this. Want to make friends to learn who I really am. Am thinking I could be Transgendered as I feel more like a women than a man. AS an adult in my early 20’s I once made a doll house as I had always wanted one like my sister had whje n she was little. And yes as a little boy I played with her dolls:-) I have fond me memories of that:-) I hope it’s ok to use the smiles. If not let me know I will not use them. I have always liked pretty dresses and outfits and always like seeing other lady’s dressed up. I used to even dress in hand me downs at one time. Anyway thank you for welcoming. Looking forward to getting to knowing everyone: Martin Marsha. Please call me Marsha.

I tried to vote again but couldn’t. I don’t consider myself to be transgender, I’m just a man who loves women’s clothes

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.