Reply To: Does everyone want srs ?

That must make you very unhappy. I’m a latecomer to realising my transgenderness, not really understanding it until the last couple of years and I’m 55. All you can do is to wait and enjoy life the best you can. Most transgender people alive today don’t have even a waiting list to get on to. If you were wealthy, of course, you’d be at the front of the queue but that’s how capitalism works. It’s tough luck for you and me but there is plenty to take pleasure in despite not having it all.

Have you worked on feminising your voice? That’s my greatest goal for the moment but I’m confused by the multiple different techniques suggested on YouTube videos. Some of the trans women there have beautifully feminine voices which I would love to hear when I speak. I’m trying but… nowhere near yet.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.