Reply To: Spotlight On: Local Places

Michelle Lawson
MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Kelly Bishop Bohren, LCSWhttps://transgenderheaven.com/places/kelly-bishop-bohren-lcsw/

I believe everyone has the strength and the unique capacity to heal and to thrive. As a therapist, my style is warm, direct, and compassionate. As a client, you will learn skills to improve your quality of life beyond therapy. You can expect to join me in efforts to explore, laugh, and find your voice again. I will assist you to find freedom and strength as you express thoughts and emotions in a safe and comfortable environment, thereby deepening your relationship with your true self and with others. I believe the therapeutic relationship should be one of mutual respect and collaboration.
In practice, I utilize a holistic approach and evidence-based treatments. I am especially effective working with survivors of trauma and PTSD, individuals struggling with long-term relationship dynamics, depression, anxiety, life transitions, eating disorders, self-harming behaviors and process addictions, body image, and issues of shame and identity.
My goal is to provide a safe space where people know that their experiences will be acknowledged, that high-quality care will be provided from a progressive standpoint, and that each person’s individualized needs will be addressed in an intentional and focused way.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?