Reply To: Does everyone want srs ?

That is me, too! Before I was even diagnosed with gender dysphoria, the only things I said that I would need to transition were full beard and body hair removal (by FAR my biggest trigger), and starting on HRT. Beyond that, nothing was required. And I honestly thought that little, if anything, would be needed beyond that. Now as the hair is going away, and the HRT is starting to work, I’m realizing that some surgeries might come into the picture, but there isn’t anything that I can claim a need for, yet. I want to give the HRT a lot more time (seven months in, so a long ways to go…) before BA or FFS are considered. GCS is still a big question, and zero-depth vs traditional is muddying the waters.

I can’t wait too long, as I’ve only got a handful of years left that I’d want to work, and work has excellent health coverage for transition. Maybe even hair restoration fill be in my future, if I have time to make my case.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.