Reply To: Does everyone want srs ?

Ryan Thunder
SILVER

As a trans man, I don’t think it’s likely that I’ll go through with medically transitioning for a few reasons. For a long time, I have been hesitant about the medical transitioning process; I had considered top surgery and I do still consider top surgery and I may do it in the future, but it’s not high on the list of things I want at this particular moment. In regards to bottom surgery, I don’t like either option and a packer/STP works just fine. In regards to HRT, I have a hormone imbalance where I am able to grow facial hair, and I am already able to pass 99% of the time. The only thing is building muscle, and if building muscle is something that I want, I’ll work out.

The only thing I’m really considering is going through the legal process of getting my name changed.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.