Reply To: I’m not sure about what to do now.

Hi Asher, one of the hardest things to do. A suggestion…and I don’t think there is a perfect answer.
Try and judge the impact of your admission on your family and friends, what part of their opinion of you will be affected? That will give you an idea of who you can rely on. Armed with your opinion…it might suggest a softer than straight ‘out’ approach.
I take it you want your family and friends to understand and cooperate, be on your side? That will come in different percentages…and some won’t move at all.
I chose a ‘nickname’ which I hoped would be my final name…but at the outset you don’t truly know…you may well change it. In my case Alex… I encouraged its use but not demand it, I told people one by one, then slowly judged who was onboard. Actually my bestie still calls me my deadname (I don’t like that word)
Your friends and family like you…embrace that, softly softly is perhaps kinder on everyone. A journey of transformation for you all.
There will always be ar**ho*les who want to tear you down, call you out but if they are outnumbered or shunned by your family/friends they just look pathetic. Wish I could give you a perfect answer.
Alex x

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?