Reply To: “feminine”

Ladies, what is your definition of “feminine”?

I think there’s more to femininity than long hair, long polished nails, makeup, jewelry, shaving legs and armpits, or wearing skirts, hose, and heels. Feminine is a set of attributes, behaviors, and roles commonly associated with women. The extent to which femininity is influenced biologically or socially is controversial. It differs from the definition of the biological female sex in that both men and women can have feminine characteristics. These traits include grace, gentleness, empathy, humility, and sensitivity. Docility has historically been a feminine trait, but that has changed in recent years. In particular, with women in leadership positions or political offices, as well as for lesbians in femme-femme relationships. The ability to multitask, as well as the desire to multitask, is also a feminine trait.

Good question. Am I feminine because I like to wear female clothing when I can? I will never see myself as a woman. God made me a male. I’m not saying that to offend anybody, but it’s my honest belief.
Eliabeth

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.