Reply To: The first time you were taken as a woman.

Laurette
FREE

There is a moment when you are taken as women for the first time (MTF) A milestone to anticipate, worry about or fear may not happen. The moment when you can feel what it is really like to be ‘a women’. That emotional transition to acceptance.
Walking down the street in women’s clothes, makeup and confidence I had often felt…well a bit unsure of myself. I so wanted that moment when the tables turn and someone says ‘miss or madame.’ What a huge relief…a euphoria even, a rite of passage. I’m assuming this is a watershed for all of us…is it?
Your friends are polite, family supportive (mostly) but do they really believe you? The only confirmation is when a complete stranger takes you for a woman.
When I had mine it is was huge psychological boost. There is an irony to it, which is amusing I hope.
I accompanied my ex wife to a hospital appointment, the female doctor entered the consulting room where we were both sat, agreed we were both wearing surgical masks…but no matter. Stood between us the gynaecologist asked,’which of you is Karen?’ That is a moment don’t you think? I can never be that other person again. I’d so like to hear others ‘special moment.’

That must have been a most empowering moment for you, realized you had achieved your dream to be a woman. Congratulations to you! And welcome to womanhood!

Laurette

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.