Reply To: Just had a few questions

It is the big question…and I one I spend too much time considering. I have waded through so much research and personal testimonies. As you say there is little to be found that has any solid proof or collective agreement.
Someone on here had asked their doctor how HRT would change their body…not a lot was the reply. As time goes by I’m thinking that too. The list of what it won’t change contains some real disappointments…but that’s just how it is.
There is another factor, and that is fitness and diet. You can go a long way to getting the body you want with those alone. What hormones increase and feminise is down to your body. The result of the two can make a stunning body…if you put the work in.
I have 3 sisters and they all look different, some busty others not, none look like my mother and even their height varies…so genetics? I guess but I don’t see how you can predict anything.
Age? You are the age you are it’s not like you can change it. Work with what you have is my motto.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?