Reply To: I am sure I am not the only person to do this

But you did need it.

emotionally, that slump was eating you. You went to get a ring. Been there. And if you go to one jewelry store… and ask for your ring size… or even skip it and just shop it… do you really feel up to 80 questions? I don’t when I’m feeling that way. I’ll skip it.but then I feel like there’s another hurdle to have to jump. I then feel worse.

this was a rough week for me, and I hung on to this shopping trip as my lifeline all we#

but today, I was out shopping with my wife… I saw something I NEEDED… a nice long nightgown, nothing sexy by any means but totally feminine. I showed her the rack, and she immediately reached in, pulled out my size, and even picked the right pattern.

I was happy, and I would have been fine with that. I then saw a nice rust colored mock turtleneck sweater, I honestly thought my wife might like it for herself, she saw it and said “you would look great in that” again grabbed one for me… perfect size..

So we went out to holiday shop, MAYBE buy me a new bra or two as my HRT is showing results in the breast department. But of course… what woman has an A cup in my chest size? Well apparently none. So I have to order online again.

we bought one item for her mother, the rest was for me.

we have an agreement if she buys me clothes, I have to give a fashion show when we get home, and I love to show off in my new clothes now so… win win. The nightgown was a no brainer, but the mock turtleneck… I was debating what to wear it with. I settled on my black pencil skirt. Which was the perfect choice.

I looked pretty. I felt pretty and felt the week melt off of me.

there’s a reason it’s called retail therapy sis.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.