Reply To: MTF swimwear

Anonymous

I am not your average run of the MtF. I’m more of the “I don’t give Frick what people think”

Those of you on here that know me on a personal level. Know that I am more of a Gender Bender that wears ladies wear 100% of my life, but with a catch.

I wear a beard and chest hair. So when I go to the water park, river beach or what have you. I always wear my two piece bikini set and that means I wear the top to.

My chest hair is thick so it actually fills out my A cup triangle top.

I would show you a photo of me in my swim wear, but my swim wear does make it past the moderators. (Everything is covered, but still they don’t allow that photo of me)

So I say go all the way and make the best of it. Sure people are going to stare, but thats when you say to them.

“Hey you want a selfie with me, I don’t mind?” Trust me, that helped me a lot get over the people that want to stare.

Now I wear the bikini set just like a naturally born woman, but with a beard.

I maybe different, but the results are the same. So I hope my story helps you and if it does help you, please share my story with others.

Hippie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?