Reply To: The first time you were taken as a woman.

I live in fla. with my very old folks to help them. My wife is in nc. She has been very accepting. My parents know nothing. I’ve got clothes hidden everywhere in my room. I bought a dresser. If they ever opened it their eyes would fall out. I keep my room door locked.
A lot of their friends in their golf community know me. So – when I want to wear my dresses, makeup, wedges, lace top socks, perfume and so on I have to drive across town and find a place to change in the car. It’s amazing I don’t look an absolute wreck when I’m done. 😂 But I manage to pull it all together. As an aside, I love having a good size pocketbook.
So early on, I went clothes shopping at JC Penny and the sales clerk, Linda was very nice. I really didn’t expect to pass in anyone’s eyes. I told her my name was Abby. We talked. She asked if I wanted a store card. I said yes. Of course she asked for my license and I wasn’t really thinking about it being his license. She looked at and then at me with confusion and asked if it was my husband’s. So I explained that I am a transgender woman. She thought that was just fine and said I looked lovely.
I doubly thanked her for saying so and I was so thrilled. I asked her where the bathroom was and she pointed me to the ladies room and told me to use it.
A few weeks later I went to a restaurant for dinner. Everybody called me ma’am. The hostess. I gave her my name, Abby. The girl who sat me, the manager who was just introducing herself, and my waitress. I was in heaven. I almost wanted to cry.
So, sometimes I pass.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?