Reply To: Anyone else take themselves more seriously after beginning transition?

I guess I’m coming from a different direction. I’ve probably spent at least the last 10-15 years learning not to take myself too seriously unless it’s an absolute necessity. It made me begin to forget what fun is, begin to lock out the kid who new how to have fun, how to not care what everyone else thinks about him or how he plays. Yes, when there’s a downpour and I jump out of the car and get drenched while jumping up and down in the puddles there are going to be looks, possibly mothers pulling their kids toward the store as quickly as possible 😁 and some shaking of heads. But maybe there will also be some laughter – with me, at me who knows. Who cares? Someone will have had a laugh and perhaps their day will be a little better for it. And I shall have had a rollicking good time. Yeah I’m good at adulting when I need to. Only when I need to. When I realized I was Abby, that I was a woman and it’s okay for me I felt so incredibly happy. And I still do. All I have to do is smile at myself in the mirror. And then I want to play! Now was that a rain drop I just felt? 🌧

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?