Reply To: When you look in the mirror…

I looked into the mirror for the first time since I came out to both myself and my family and chose my true name a few days ago and I felt like NOTHING looked right not even my hair color as I can quite literally picture beside myself what I’m supposed to look like and I didn’t look like anything close to it and I felt hideous and it didn’t help that my grandparents whom I live with insisted on dead naming me to the point of tears and all this occurred while my grandparents and I were in the process of moving from Lansing Michigan to North Michigan in the middle of nowhere near Kalkaska Michigan and for those who are heading to Michigan, Lansing is starting to become unsafe just like Detroit did at one point,  it is not as bad as Detroit is currently but it is best to avoid needless hassle and not go to Lansing or Detroit.

I’m also looking for some place to stay incase my grandparents either kick me out or get to much to handle with them constantly dead naming me and giving me men’s clothes(*growl* what is it going to take for them to realize that I’m only willing to accept women’s clothes and any men’s clothes will be donated outright).

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?