Reply To: Are expensive STP worth the cost?

In my opinion, no they’re not. ReelMagik isn’t bad, though I find most STPs are the same whether they’re $50 or $500 because they’re all designed the same way with the cup that goes over your entire anatomy. Unless there’s something you don’t like about your current STP, I wouldn’t go spending a ton of money on something.

Depending on what you already have, and you want something more realistic, I would highly recommend YourWillieShop. Though, if you’ve never used a medicine spoon type of product, it’s something to get used to. Though, I found it easier to use than the alternative designs.

The other thing is most of the more expensive STPs are usually 3-in-1’s which I find are too big to pack with if you’re going to be using them on a daily basis, and can be awkward to position so it doesn’t look like you’ve got a boner.

If you’re interested in getting a prosthetic for play, I would suggest getting a good one you feel comfortable with for packing and peeing, and a separate one for play.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?