Reply To: Coming Out All the Way! πŸ˜¬πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜

What a great story Abby, and that feeling is so wonderful to finally be out, and accepted! To suggest a response to one of your questions, here are my thoughts. Once you start telling people and get that lovely acceptance…you just want to tell the whole world!
Some caution though, perhaps hold back a little and interact with the people you have already told. Being an out women is very new to you and you may need to learn to walk before you try and run. You will grow quickly but you can only out yourself once to a person…be sure you are in control of what you do and say to ensure you do it right.
Some it may be an idea not to tell…let it filter through to them, there are people who need others to accept you first before they can.
Just my thoughts of course Abby…but i’m so pleased for you, I remember that feeling!
Alex x

3 users thanked author for this post.

Β©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.